Risk Assement Level 2
Raises employees’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment in a work environment
The CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment is a new CIEH qualification designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety.
Its main purpose is to enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This qualification will therefore give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
Please note: The CIEH Level 2 Certificate in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice has become CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice. This Level 3 Award provides supervisors and managers with the necessary knowledge and skills to carry out risk assessments.
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping.
Designed for: any employee
Course duration: one-day training programme
Assessment method: 30 MCQ examination paper
QCA accredited: Yes
Our services at a glance:
- Analysis of initial situation
- Definition of alternative courses of action
- Conception and implementation of the continuity strategy
- Professional headhunting for suitable successors
- Process management, documentation and controlling