CITB (SSSTS) site supervisor safety training scheme
£350+VAT per delegate 2 day course
Course fees include CITB books, course materials, CITB certification and lunch.
This course is aimed at first line managers, foreman, gangers, team leaders, supervisors and those who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities. It provides an introduction to
health, and safety, welfare and environmental issues, and legal responsibilities relevant to their work.
Why this course?
By attending and completing this course you will:
- understand the problems of the industry
- have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured and how it applies to supervisors
- identify how their supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling the site safely
- carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- carry out effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- be able to monitor site activities effectively.
Call or email for 2012/2013 course dates