CITB site management safety training scheme (SMSTS)
£525+VAT per delegate 5 day course
Course fees include CITB books, course materials, CITB certification and lunch.
Who is it for?
This industry recognised course is ideal for companies which need to meet the ever increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety on site. The course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries.
Why this course?
This course aims to assist site managers, agents and supervisors to manage health and safety on site in accordance with the current legal provisions and within the context of their management or supervisory role. By completing this course you will be able to:
- implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- implement new guidance and industry best practice
- develop their skills in assessment, planning and implementation of safe systems and methods in the work place
- provide examples and opportunities for the study and to analyse health, safety and welfare practices and procedures
- state their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
SMSTS certification is valid for 5 years; although it is recommended by the CITB that the 2 day refresher course is taken every 3 years to cover legislation changes. CITB grants are available for businesses in scope.
Call or email for 2012/2013 course dates